Mental and Behavioral Health Information and Resources
As a free service, Marc Community Resources, Inc. provides mental and behavioral health information and resources. Our Referral Coordinator enjoys helping navigate through the often confusing world of the Arizona mental health system, locating the professionals and organizations best able to assist the people that he serves. No matter what your need is, he is committed to solve the problem or point you in the right direction!
Call our Information & Resources Coordinator
Andy Arnowitz at 480-994-4407
Mon-Fri | 9 am – 4 pm | Follow up calls available
These and many other services are offered to the public. Anyone! Including those living with a mental illness, their family members, friends, and professionals.
Ask Us About
● Petitioning (Involuntary Commitment)
● Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI)
● Social Security (SSD & SSI)
● Mental Health Lawyers
● Crisis Lines
● Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care
● Psychiatric Hospitals
● Food Boxes
● AHCCCS (Medicaid)
● Mental Health Power of Attorney
● AND MANY OTHER RESOURCES!
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Arizona Executive Director/CEO, Jim Dunn, stated, “Andy has been my GO-TO Guy since 2005. He has been an incredible resource to NAMI Arizona. I truly respect Andy for his dedication and determination to serve.”
- Mental Health America of Arizona Executive Director, Kristina Sabetta, wrote, “Andy has the patience, knowledge and compassion to help anyone looking for resources. Thank you Andy, you are an invaluable asset to our community.”
- Gloria Abril, the former president of NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Greater Phoenix said, “Andy cares about each and every call and email he receives. He does not stop until he has answers for the person who has a need. No matter what my family needs have been, Andy has not let me down.”
- Denise, a NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) member who teaches their acclaimed F2F (Family to Family) course, wrote, “Thank you, Andy, for all the work you give families in need. I am starting my 10th year of teaching F2F and there is always several family members who sing your praises. Your passion to help others and professionalism is amazing.”
RELATED MENTAL HEALTH INFORMATION & RESOURCES LINKS
NAMI Arizona Information & Resources
Mental Health America of Arizona – Information & Referral
NAMI Valley of the Sun – Community Resources
Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care – Community Guide
Crisis Response Network – Resources
Arizona Mental and Behavioral Health Information and Resources | Marc Community Resources, Inc.